FSP Group has launched a new series of mini-redundant sources. FSP-60MRA(S) series are mini size power subsystems indicated for use in pedestal servers and workstations.
For output powers of 500 and 600W with parallel operation, active load sharing and hot-swap configuration (cold replacement).
With 1.2 PMBus communication protocol to achieve high efficiency and reliability in server management.
Designed with wide input range 90-264V and an efficiency of 92%, have protections against overload, overvoltage, short circuit and over temperature, an average life of 100,000 hours and working range between 0 and 50 ° C.
- 2-stage charging characteristic
- No load power consumption < 1W
- High efficiency up to 93.5%
- 90~264V universal AC input
- Built-in active PFC function, PF>0.95
- IEC320-C14 3 pole AC inlet
- Fully enclosed plastic case (UL 94V-0)
- Cooling by free air convection within -30 to+60oC
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage/ Over temperature
- Charging current auto derating at high temperature
- 2-color LED indicator for charging status
- Approvals : UL / CUL / TUV / CB / FCC / CE
- Dimension (LxWxH): 220x 95x 46mm
- 2 years warranty
For any consultation, please do not hesitate to contact ELECTRONICA OLFER