New switch mode for printed circuit boards LD12-20Bxx
A MORNSUN introduces the new LD12-20Bxx series of switch mode power supplies for printed circuit board. This new family of 12W power supply have a extremely compact size of only 53,5 x 28,5 x 23,5 mm and a minimum ripple and noise under 50mV. They can withstand a surge of 4K and comply with most relevant norms like EN55022, 55024, 61000-4. The wide input voltage range covers from 85 to 264Vac and 120 to 370Vdc and can also work with frequencies of 47 to 440 Hz.
With a very compact size and high efficiency of up to 81% are suitable for critical and space constrain applications. Output voltage variants include 3, 5, 12, 15 and 24Vdc.
The temperature working range goes from -40ºC up to +70ºC (see derating curves). Included protections are short circuit, overload and over temperature protections.
|The size and pin assignment is standard from the market but offering more power, isolation and smaller ripple and noise, which makes them perfect for new applications and to replace existing products in the market
- Wide input voltage range 90 to 264Vac 47-440 Hz and 120-370Vdc
- Comply with IEC60950, UL60950, EN61000-4, EN55022, EN55024, etc
- Ultra compact size
- High efficiency up to 81%
- Low standby current consumption
- 4K surge immunity (EN61000-4-5)
- -40ºC to +70ºC temperature range
- Short circuit, overload and overvoltage protections
- Output voltages 3.3, 5, 12, 15 y 24Vdc
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 53.5 x 28.5 x 23.5 mm
- 3 years warranty
- More power, higher efficiency and smaller ripple and noise than standard products in the market with the same size and pin assignment
Do not hesitate to contact our sales department to consult prices and availability.